There's a few different reasons why photos might not be showing up on your frame. Here's a list of things to look into:
1. Your photos may not have finished uploading yet
Are the photos successfully uploading in the mobile app? Photos that are uploading still will appear blurry with a loading spinner over them. If you force quit the app and still see them in your home feed, or they're in your albums then they've successfully uploaded.
If they haven't finished uploading, make sure you have good cellular or Wi-Fi reception and leave the app open until the upload is complete, then they should appear on your frame.
2. Your frame may not be connected to Wi-Fi
If your frame isn't connected to Wi-Fi it won't be able to download new photos. When your frame is offline for an extended period you'll see a small notification at the top right of your screen. It should re-connect automatically but in if it doesn't you can manually reconnect and your photos should download within a few minutes. Click here for a step by step guide on how to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
3. Your frame may not have the album you're adding photos to
You can choose which albums your frame has, so it's possible the album you're adding photos to isn't on the frame and therefore won't be displayed. To check whether this is the do the following:
If the frame was setup on your account:
1. Open the app
2. Press Menu on the bottom right of the screen
3. Select Frame settings
4. Select your frame (if you don't see a frame listed here, then the frame was likely setup by someone else - skip to the next section for what to do in that situation)
5. Select Albums on this Loop
6. Make sure the toggle is turned to the on position (blue) for the album you're adding photos to
If the frame was setup by someone else:
1. Open the app
2. Press the Family button on the top right of the screen
3. Select the family member that setup the frame
4. Here you'll see a listing of your albums. Make sure the album you're adding photos to has a blue checkmark by it. If the album hasn't been shared with the person yet simply press the share button so that family member can add it to the frame. Once that's done, your photos will appear on the frame.
Not sure if the frame is on your account or not? You can check this in the app by going to Menu and then Frame settings to see a listing of your frames. You can also check what account your frame is connected to by going to Settings and then selecting About - on this screen you'll see the email address of the account it's connected to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.